Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone explain this error message?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjzee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:16 am    Post subject: Can someone explain this error message? Reply with quote

I made a compilation of some songs, and am trying to burn it to CD. I've done this many times in the past without a problem. Tonight, I am getting the following error message: "An exception was raised. -[DRBurnSetupPanel windowDying]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7f994f66f9f0" Can anyone explain this to me? I'm on an iMac running macOS Catalina version 10.15.1. My iMac is a 27-inch, late 2013, with a 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 processor. Thanks.
pm@philxmilstein.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Can someone explain this error message? Reply with quote

I asked this same question here about two weeks ago. The fact that I didn't get a reply suggests there is no known resolution for the bug at this time.

Quote:
On Nov 8, 2019, at 12:16 AM, mjzee <forum2mail@hairersoft.com> wrote:

I made a compilation of some songs, and am trying to burn it to CD. I've done this many times in the past without a problem. Tonight, I am getting the following error message: "An exception was raised. -[DRBurnSetupPanel windowDying]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7f994f66f9f0" Can anyone explain this to me? I'm on an iMac running macOS Catalina version 10.15.1. My iMac is a 27-inch, late 2013, with a 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 processor. Thanks.
mjzee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, today I upgraded Amadeus Pro to version 2.6.2. The problem still exists after upgrading.
Sequences/EMMA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems the problem is Mac's OS Catalina. Amadeus Pro works fine in High Sierra. Catalina has been a pain for everyone, loads of problems with different software.
mjzee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly, I was able to burn my disc using Toast 17 Titanium. I saved the file I created in Amadeus in .aiff format. I then opened Toast and used that to burn the disc. The problem is that it burned it as one long file, rather than as 18 separate tracks; in other words, it couldn't read Amadeus's markers.
mjzee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has there been any progress towards correcting this problem?
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Can someone explain this error message? Reply with quote

Dear all, this appears to be a bug in Catalina that has been fixed by Apple in version 10.15.2.
Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
mjzee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! I shall check this out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: