Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

split by markers > itunes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: split by markers > itunes Reply with quote

Really obvious thing, but I searched and couldn't find the answer...

Mostly I use Amadeus Pro to record my vinyl LPs onto the computer for use in iTunes. I'll record both sides of an LP as a single Amadeus Pro "sound". Then I'll go through and insert markers for each track.

So far, I've then chosen "split according to markers" to create (say) individual AIFF files which I then drag into the iTunes library (and convert to AAC or whatever as required).

Today I spotted an option "Export to iTunes Library..." which sounded like it might save some work; but it seems to ignore markers and add the whole "sound" as one track Sad

Any way to combine this functions so that I can insert markers for each track and then have AP automatically convert and add the tracks to iTunes, ideally using the album and artist data I'm able to add via AP's 'i' button??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: