Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Serial Number

View previous topic :: View next topic  
powella

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Lost Serial Number Reply with quote

At the advice of my friends, I did a clean install of 10.5 when I upgraded my OS and didn't realize until afterward that I only have my upgrade serial number and not the original. I did create a backup of my drive beforehand but can't boot to it. If I knew where the serial was stored I could get it from the back up. Is there another way to recover a lost serial?

Thank you for your help.
powella

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: How to get a lost serial number Reply with quote

Well, I found out how to get a lost serial number. The kagi website has a section for order lookup and even though my purchase was from 2002 it was sent to my email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: