Can't Burn CD!

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

phaworth

Can't Burn CD!

Post by phaworth »

After filling out the Burn CD dialog, I get a message saying my CD Drive is busy and I should choose another one. I have an iMac running Leopard with a built-in SUperdrive, that's the only drive I have. The drive is not in use by any other programs. Please don't tell me I've spent hours mastering a 14 track CD only to find that Amdeus won't burn it.

phaworth

Post by phaworth »

OK, my apologies. Not sure what hapened to my Mac but I ended up haveing to reboot in order for anything to recognise the CD drive. AFter that, the Burn from Amadeus worked just fine.

I also worked around the porblme of my markers not being carried over to the flattened file by exporting them from the non-flattened file and inporting them into the flattened file. However, I really think there shoudl at least be an option for the markers to be written into the flattened file. If you have to make any adjustments to track positions, it can't easily be done in the flattened file so really the only place to position markers for track boundaries is in the non-flattened file.

But at least there is a workaround.

Pete