Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Since upgrading to Mac Leopard WAVES AU plugins disappeared

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhubear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Since upgrading to Mac Leopard WAVES AU plugins disappeared Reply with quote

I used to have different groups of AU plugins inside AP --- Waves, Apple, DigitalFishPhones, and mda. Since upgrading to Leopard, the Waves plugins (which are my primary ones) have disappeared from the AU listing inside AP.

I'm assuming this is something to do with Leopard. Waves.com support won't help me cause they don't support Amadeus Pro.

Waves have upgraded their plugins to Leopard compatibility.

GarageBand also had a problem post Leopard upgrade. It was complaining about incompatible MIDI stuff. It turned out to be Pro Tools incompatible MIDI files. I've since completely uninstalled Pro Tools LE.

Not sure where to look for a problem.

I may have to dump AP if I can't find a solution to this, cause these Waves plugins are the main tools for editing. They cost me enough!

Much appreciate any help that Martin Hairer can give me!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: