Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act ..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SebastianStudios007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act .. Reply with quote

What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act as markers that I can use to create a track where if I rewind it will rewind marker by marker instead of just to the beginning or just to the end?

Thanks in advance for reading and replying to my posts,

Sebastian
rfwilmut

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act Reply with quote

SebastianStudios007 wrote:
I want to know if they act as markers that I can use to create a track where if I rewind it will rewind marker by marker instead of just to the beginning or just to the end?

In APro, Command-left arrow will take you to the next marker back from the insertion point, Command-right arrow to the next marker after. It will also select between the insertion point and the marker, so be careful not to hit delete!
SebastianStudios007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: What happens to the markers after export was my question.. Reply with quote

What happens to the markers after export was my question, meaning will those marker be recognized externally in an audio program, say for the ability to rewind or fast forward using the markers from AMP.

Thank You for reading and replying to my post,

Sebastian
rfwilmut

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What happens to the markers after export was my question Reply with quote

SebastianStudios007 wrote:
What happens to the markers after export was my question, meaning will those marker be recognized externally in an audio program, say for the ability to rewind or fast forward using the markers from AMP.

If you save as AIFF the markers will be retained and appear in other programs. QuickTime player gives you a drop-down list of markers and you can go straight to any of them. Bias Peak displays the markers in the waveform.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: