Can't really customize toolbar

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

mqwest272

Post by mqwest272 »

I'm a new user, but an old audio editor. A function I'd like to have handy on my toolbar is a split function (which appears to be "flexible space" in AP.) When I go in to Customize Toolbar, it lets me drag the "flexible space" icon up to the toolbar, but when I let go, it won't put that icon there. I'm able to place other icons there, like Add Marker, Fade In, Fade Out, etc. But not the Flexible Space icon. What gives?

Gerard Bik

Post by Gerard Bik »

I'm a new user, but an old audio editor. A function I'd like to have handy on my toolbar is a split function (which appears to be "flexible space" in AP.) When I go in to Customize Toolbar, it lets me drag the "flexible space" icon up to the toolbar, but when I let go, it won't put that icon there. I'm able to place other icons there, like Add Marker, Fade In, Fade Out, etc. But not the Flexible Space icon. What gives?
LOL Great idea. It would be very nice to have flexible space in AP. It would be more convenient than the "Generate silence" command. (which is of course much more exact)
The "flexible space" icon in the Toolbar is meant just for the toolbar itself. To arrange icons to the left and to the right.

gerards regards
--
______________________ _
Gerard Bik grafische vormgeving
Van Aerssenstraat 263
2582 JM Den Haag
070 3554081