Error often occurs on my iMac

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

appleimac

Post by appleimac »

With my iMac Intel Core2Duo 2.4G, 1GB RAM, 10.4.10, Amadeus Pro 1.1.1 often crashes. here's log:

Sep 30 21:56:23 me-computer crashdump[449]: crash report written to: /Users/me/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Amadeus Pro.crash.log
2007-09-30 21:56:25.798 Amadeus Pro[450] moved file /Volumes/Music/.TemporaryItems/folders.501/TemporaryItems/Temp_Amad_000001.amadeustemp
2007-09-30 21:56:28.162 Amadeus Pro[450] Unknown class HSClickTextField in Interface Builder file.

So the it's too new or something in Amadeus' nib files?

Thanks.

Gerard Bik

Post by Gerard Bik »

With my iMac Intel Core2Duo 2.4G, 1GB RAM, 10.4.10, Amadeus Pro 1.1.1 often crashes. here's log:
?
Almost the same setup here 2.16 GHz 2GB Ram. No crashes.
Do not use APro every day, but it just works.
--
______________________ _
Gerard Bik grafische vormgeving
Van Aerssenstraat 263
2582 JM Den Haag
070 3554081

appleimac

Post by appleimac »

Hi do you remember me Martin... you sent me a reply.

Well, I was just woriking with Amadeus Pro now, and almost got the problem out. I often used to use t-rackS, but it doesnt work with 10.5 so I removed and now I use PowerSuite by WaveArts. No crashes so far. So it might be a problem on plug-in. Because once i added t-rackS effect, it crashed. So, its good chance to use other plugins... I dont know many, but on the others what would you guys use for mastering? iZotope... was no good for me. the mastering plugin which have harmonics exciter would be helpful...

btw, are you going to release major update with Amadeus Pro someday? Because while I couldnt work with it, I tried Logc (was not for just wave editing tho), Soundtrack Pro (great but too slow and complicated), WaveBurner (great for CD mastering), Soundbooth (no go for it.), SoundForge (didnt think this one good I prefer yours)... And they were... so beautiful. Yours superior on simplicity though. So this might be feature request but I want it to have effector browser like Soundtrack Pro have, and sound meter. I need to know if sound have peak for real time. And like other little windows to be Black transparent Inspector.. like most Apple pro apps have, it would be somewhat... more cool and pro-like! :D

cheers!