Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mojave and dark mode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Mojave and dark mode Reply with quote

Dear all, a version of Amadeus Pro optimised for Mojave's new dark mode is now available at http://www.hairersoft.com/Downloads/AmadeusPro.zip. It also fixes a bug which would prevent the real-time analysis tools to work properly on Mojave.

The only known bug at this stage is that the "drop zone" in the batch processor doesn't display correctly. If you do find any other problem with it, please do let me know. Best,

Martin
oboegreg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: not working at all in Mojave Reply with quote

Amadeus Pro is not launching in Mojave even in light mode for me. Have 5K iMac. Am trying to use ver. 2.4.7. Is there any help available? Was working fine until I installed Mojave.
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Mojave and dark mode Reply with quote

Hi, what exactly happens when you try to launch it? Also, does it launch on a clean user account?
Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
piquadrat_pi2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tested version 2.5 today on my MacBook (10.14). Works great, dark mode is really ok and I found no big problem with all my files I created with v2.4.7.

Very Happy
piquadrat_pi2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Problems with v2.5 (2046) Reply with quote

Today I downloaded version 2.5 (2046) and got the info that it is unregistered. After putting in my registration I get the info that this is a manipulated version and I should download a version from your site.
What happens here? Now I still use version 2.5 (2044) and still are registered.
Please help me, thanks...
Peter
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Mojave and dark mode Reply with quote

Sounds like I forgot to codesign it. Weird, I would have sworn.... Anyway, I just updated the archive (now build 2047) with one which is definitely codesigned. Best,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
piquadrat_pi2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this was it. Now everything works great. Thank you very much,

Peter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: