Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue saving files since I upgraded to High Sierra

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarahmccrum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Issue saving files since I upgraded to High Sierra Reply with quote

Hi
Since I upgraded to High Sierra which was several months ago I've had a problem saving files which only happens when I'm using Amadeus.

I'm on version 2.4.2

It's not consistent so sometimes there's one problem, sometimes another. These are the main issues:
1. I click Save As but do not get the option to choose the file type. Usually if I click on several different folders in the menu on the left of the Finder one of them will open up the option to choose file type (see video 1 below).
2. When I click on Google Docs (where I save my files) the folder appears empty. This only happens some of the time. If I start again it will be ok the next time.
3. The size of the window where the files and folders are listed in Finder is very narrow (showing approx 4 files). Sometimes it's normal, full-size, but rarely (See video 2).

Videos
h1. ttps://www.useloom.com/share/5d51b000e19947ac957ac45278f18f35
2. https://www.useloom.com/share/85965614bd6c49da9db78dc2e841da04
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Issue saving files since I upgraded to High Sierra Reply with quote

Hi, there's a display bug in the savings dialog in that version of Amadeus. Please upgrade to the latest version, this should fix issue 1. I do not understand in which way issues 2 and 3 would have anything to do with Amadeus. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
sarahmccrum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: