update on rack work flow isue

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Ray Foret jr

Post by Ray Foret jr »

Now running build 2.3 (1694) and rack work flow is perfect. For example, if I need to stack five instances of Apple’s parametric equalizer on top of each other and give each equalizer it’s own frequency Q and gain setings, I can do this and the entire stack will behave exactly the way I want. Thanks to Garth Humphries for turning me on to this way of working with Amadeus Pro and for showing me the check box in the advanced tab off the prefs window that led to this. As a consequence of the two above factors, and the fact of my having found the A.O.M Stereo Imager D plugin, I now have removed Sound Forge Pro from my Mac entirely. Amadeus Pro all the way!!!

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!

Garth Humphreys

Post by Garth Humphreys »

Really glad this is working for you ray. Martin has certainly created a wonderful accessible and efficient audio editor for the Mac. From a voice-over perspective, the next thing I would like access to in AP is the pan and volume envelopes. We can at least set these parameters in other ways however having access to a nonvisual way of setting and changing envelope points would be fantastic

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Sep. 2016, at 9:39 am, Ray Foret jr <rforet7706@comcast.net (rforet7706@comcast.net)> wrote:

Now running build 2.3 (1694) and rack work flow is perfect. For example, if I need to stack five instances of Apple’s parametric equalizer on top of each other and give each equalizer it’s own frequency Q and gain setings, I can do this and the entire stack will behave exactly the way I want. Thanks to Garth Humphries for turning me on to this way of working with Amadeus Pro and for showing me the check box in the advanced tab off the prefs window that led to this. As a consequence of the two above factors, and the fact of my having found the A.O.M Stereo Imager D plugin, I now have removed Sound Forge Pro from my Mac entirely. Amadeus Pro all the way!!!

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!

Ray Foret jr

Post by Ray Foret jr »

CAn you ever say that again. Next, I will go in search of a plugin which can actually bend the pitch and or speed of a file: in other words, true pitch or speed veriation and not just straight up and down. Bound to find one eventially.
Meanwhile, I offer this short file which demonstrates a little of what the A.O.M Stereo Imager D plugin can do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evi3enrenvw5ym7/Having%20Fun%20Showing%20OFf%20A.O.M%20Stereo%20Imager%20D%20Plugin%20Using%20Kansas%20-%20Carry%20On%20Wayward%20Son%20%28Bluegrass%20Version%29%20-%20YouTube.wav?dl=0

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-inSincerely, The Constantly Barefooted RayStill a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!
On Sep 7, 2016, at 2:31 AM, Garth Humphreys <ghum01@gmail.com (ghum01@gmail.com)> wrote:
Really glad this is working for you ray. Martin has certainly created a wonderful accessible and efficient audio editor for the Mac. From a voice-over perspective, the next thing I would like access to in AP is the pan and volume envelopes. We can at least set these parameters in other ways however having access to a nonvisual way of setting and changing envelope points would be fantastic
Sent from my iPhone
On 7 Sep. 2016, at 9:39 am, Ray Foret jr <rforet7706@comcast.net (rforet7706@comcast.net)> wrote:
Now running build 2.3 (1694) and rack work flow is perfect. For example, if I need to stack five instances of Apple’s parametric equalizer on top of each other and give each equalizer it’s own frequency Q and gain setings, I can do this and the entire stack will behave exactly the way I want. Thanks to Garth Humphries for turning me on to this way of working with Amadeus Pro and for showing me the check box in the advanced tab off the prefs window that led to this. As a consequence of the two above factors, and the fact of my having found the A.O.M Stereo Imager D plugin, I now have removed Sound Forge Pro from my Mac entirely. Amadeus Pro all the way!!!Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-inSincerely, The Constantly Barefooted RayStill a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!