Editing sound file into many smaller files

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

erainey

Post by erainey »

How can I easily and quickly portion a sound file into many smaller files? It is easier for me to create one large file during recording and then go back and section it up. Is this possible? Or do I have to make lots of small files as I record?
Thank you.
So far I love this software :)

Ray Foret Jr

Post by Ray Foret Jr »

I'd just create one big sound file and then mark it up where you want to split it. Easy as can be. You can name each marker as you set it, or, go back and rename them later.
Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!!!
On Oct 18, 2015, at 6:15 AM, erainey <forum2mail@hairersoft.com (forum2mail@hairersoft.com)> wrote:
How can I easily and quickly portion a sound file into many smaller files? It is easier for me to create one large file during recording and then go back and section it up. Is this possible? Or do I have to make lots of small files as I record?Thank you. So far I love this software :)_______________________________________________Amadeus forum mailing listUnsubscribe / change settings at http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/forum_list