Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amadeus Pro just stopped working!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokyofan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:07 am    Post subject: Amadeus Pro just stopped working! Reply with quote

Running Yosemite 10.5.5.
Just updated to iTunes 12.3.0

Was in the middle of a recording project this morning and started getting weird static in the signal chain and system audio output started dropping out. I re-started a few times...but kept getting static and audio drop-outs. Then suddenly AP wouldn't play or record. Nothing. No levels, no playback. What is going on? It froze. I had to switch to Wavepad and Twisted Wave demo to finish...worked fine so it doesn't seem to be a hardware or system problem. What's going on?
Sarah Alawami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Amadeus Pro just stopped working! Reply with quote

Try a permissions repair. Good luck.

Quote:
On Sep 17, 2015, at 20:07, tokyofan <forum2mail@hairersoft.com> wrote:

Running Yosemite 10.5.5.
Just updated to iTunes 12.3.0

Was in the middle of a recording project this morning and started getting weird static in the signal chain and system audio output started dropping out. I re-started a few times...but kept getting static and audio drop-outs. Then suddenly AP wouldn't play or record. Nothing. No levels, no playback. What is going on? It froze. I had to switch to Wavepad and Twisted Wave demo to finish...worked fine so it doesn't seem to be a hardware or system problem. What's going on?

Amadeus forum mailing list
Unsubscribe / change settings at http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/forum_list
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: Amadeus Pro just stopped working! Reply with quote

Have you tried just rebooting the computer?
Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

tokyofan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

It seems to be working now! I thought I had installed the new version but had an old version running. Repaired permissions and rebooted.
Whew! But that was scary and ended up buying a whole new app as a backup yesterday. I'll let you know if I hear more static in recordings or encounter more problems.
Thanks!
tokyofan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:58 am    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

I spoke too soon!
It was working fine but today, same problem. No audio input at all. I repaired permissions and rebooted but didn't help. I switched to an alternative recording app and no problem. I hope we can get this sorted out. Very frustrating!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: