Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio split into "chunks"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshfeldman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Audio split into "chunks" Reply with quote

Ive been working on an assignment with amadeus and have been saving my project file on the school hard drive. Everything was working fine until now: the signal of each file/track is periodically muted, so the signal is there for about 3 seconds, then its not for another 3 seconds, then it is again.. etc etc.

i'm wondering whether others have experienced this before and whether there is a solution to this problem. Also, i can't find the files themselves that make up the project and am wondering whether they are at least salvageable or if they are permanently damaged.

josh
joshfeldman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the "chunks" of silence and audio are more like 500 ms long, actually.
mudhen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had AP go silent for several moments when the computer's memory was being overworked. Once other programs were closed, everything was fine.
ioannis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this happens to me with certain unregistered plug-ins I try out from time to time, but not with Amadeus itself.

When Amadeus falls silent here, it is different in/out sources between its own preferences and those of the system sound…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: