Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windows software that can use AIFF with Amadeus Markers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
selander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Windows software that can use AIFF with Amadeus Markers Reply with quote

I'm using Amadeus Pro 1.5 to edit an audio book for a client who is a Windows user. I send them each chapter to check as an AIFF file. I would like to drop in markers to help them jump to points of interest in the file. Does anyone know of a free or cheap Windows audio software that will open the AIFF files with Amadeus' markers in place?

Thank you!
dinojrx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Windows software that can use AIFF with Amadeus Markers Reply with quote

No, but you can use WAV with Markers instead. It should be readable with the standard Media Player.

Regards

Am 22.07.2013 um 14:08 schrieb selander <forum2mail@hairersoft.com>:

Quote:
I'm using Amadeus Pro 1.5 to edit an audio book for a client who is a Windows user. I send them each chapter to check as an AIFF file. I would like to drop in markers to help them jump to points of interest in the file. Does anyone know of a free or cheap Windows audio software that will open the AIFF files with Amadeus' markers in place?

Thank you!

selander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Windows software that can use AIFF with Amadeus Markers Reply with quote

dinojrx wrote:
No, but you can use WAV with Markers instead. It should be readable with the standard Media Player.?

Sorry it's taken awhile to get back to this, but I used Media PLay to open a WAV file with Amadeus marks, but I could not find the marks or chapters on Media Player or in its menus. Where should I be looking? Or is there another application to try besides Windows Media Player? (I tested on winXP, Media Player version 9.) Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: