Windows software that can use AIFF with Amadeus Markers

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

selander

Post by selander »

I'm using Amadeus Pro 1.5 to edit an audio book for a client who is a Windows user. I send them each chapter to check as an AIFF file. I would like to drop in markers to help them jump to points of interest in the file. Does anyone know of a free or cheap Windows audio software that will open the AIFF files with Amadeus' markers in place?

Thank you!

dinojrx

Post by dinojrx »

No, but you can use WAV with Markers instead. It should be readable with the standard Media Player.

Regards

Am 22.07.2013 um 14:08 schrieb selander <forum2mail@hairersoft.com>:
I'm using Amadeus Pro 1.5 to edit an audio book for a client who is a Windows user. I send them each chapter to check as an AIFF file. I would like to drop in markers to help them jump to points of interest in the file. Does anyone know of a free or cheap Windows audio software that will open the AIFF files with Amadeus' markers in place?

Thank you!

Amadeus forum mailing list
Unsubscribe / change settings at http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/forum_list

selander

Re: Windows software that can use AIFF with Amadeus Markers

Post by selander »

dinojrx wrote:No, but you can use WAV with Markers instead. It should be readable with the standard Media Player.?
Sorry it's taken awhile to get back to this, but I used Media PLay to open a WAV file with Amadeus marks, but I could not find the marks or chapters on Media Player or in its menus. Where should I be looking? Or is there another application to try besides Windows Media Player? (I tested on winXP, Media Player version 9.) Thanks!