Track duration error?

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

DennisAlexis

Track duration error?

Post by DennisAlexis »

Hi! I'm new to this so please bear with me. ;) I often use Amadeus Pro for editing songs from "mixed" albums, by doing fade-ins/fade-outs, removing/adding silence ect, to make listening better. It works fine except for one thing.

I use Last.fm to "scrobble" the songs I listen to. However, some songs edited in Amadeus Pro can't be "scrobbled" because the scrobbler tells me they're too short, even though the songs really aren't too short according to Last.fm's standards.

This only happens to some tracks, not all of them. And I guess it has to do with me changing the duration of the original track by adding or removing silence. However, I usually could avoid this by selecting the whole edited track in Amadeus Pro and then using "save selection as", which created a brand new track with its own duration.

But I just upgraded to the latest Amadeus Pro, and now this doesn't work anymore, so all my edited songs are unable to be "scrobbled" on Last.fm. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks. :)