Dragging Multiple Clips

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Pat

Dragging Multiple Clips

Post by Pat »

I have songs on one track and interviews on the others. I have edited down the beginning and I want to drag all the clips to the left to fill the gap. Is it that obvious that I am missing it? I am doing my head in. Appreciate any help you can offer. Cheers. Pat.[/img]

dinojrx

Dragging Multiple Clips

Post by dinojrx »

HI Pat,

unfortunately directly dragging more than one clip is not possible at the moment. But you can lock one clip to another. To do so right click with your mouse and choose "Lock Gap". Now you can drag one or more clips at the same time, but only on one track. Or you bounce all tracks and then move the resulting one clip to the left.

Regards Jan

Am 05/09/2012 um 01:14 schrieb Pat:
I have songs on one track and interviews on the others. I have edited down the beginning and I want to drag all the clips to the left to fill the gap. Is it that obvious that I am missing it? I am doing my head in. Appreciate any help you can offer. Cheers. Pat.[/img]

--
------------------------------------------------------
Als Yoda noch ganz klein war:
Yoda: "Die andere Seite, dunkel sie ist..."
Yodas Mutter: "Na und? Deinen Toast Du trotzdem isst!"
------------------------------------------------------

Pat

Post by Pat »

Thanks Jan, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I was using an older version that did not have that feature - but have another version Martin sent me - and have now finished the job. That's one I owe you.

Kind regards,

Pat