Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to upgrade to Amadeus Pro, but can\'t

View previous topic :: View next topic  
normloomer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Want to upgrade to Amadeus Pro, but can\'t Reply with quote

I see that formatting I applied to my previous message didn't go through, making the message hard to read. Here is a cleaned-up version.

--^------------------------
I have a registered copy of Amadeus II and a trial version of Amadeus Pro, which I would like to register. However, I am thwarted in every way I try to do that:

When I open Amadeus Pro, I am offered two ways to register:

Purchase Online.... When I click that button I am taken to the Kagi home page. Amadeus Pro doesn't appear there, so I enter "Amadeus" in the Search box. That takes me to a link labeled "HairerSoft - Audio Editing and Recording for Mac OS X", but when I click it, I'm taken back to the Kagi home page. So that's a dead end.

Buy Now... When I click that button I'm taken to a "Purchase from Kagi" pane. I enter my credit card information and ZIP code, click Purchase, and receive a notification that "Your registration was not processed. There may have been some trouble with processing your credit card." However, I have used the same credit card information for several online purchases in the last week or so (the same period during which I have been trying to register Amadeus Pro) with no problem. Another dead end.

My final attempt was at the Hairersoft website, but there I see only the $60 price for a new copy of Amadeus Pro, not the upgrade price of $25.

Martin -- or anyone -- can you help?

-Norm Loomer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: