Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with preferences - question about language version

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdeschenes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Problem with preferences - question about language version Reply with quote

Hi,

My problem: I have Amadeus pro 1.5.1 which is, I think, the latest version. I went into the Preferences window to check something. When I tried to close it to return to my piece, the window would not close. I must say that my piece was being played in the back. Could it be due to that? As a result, the only way for me to close the preferences window was to quit Amadeus Pro.

Language: I am from Montreal and work with MAC OS in French. So, my version of Amadeus Pro is in French. Can I change for an English version although my OS is in French. The reason why I ask this is that we use here English technical terms in recording studios. So I do not know the terms used in France. For example, I want to use the compressor effect, and I do not find it because I do not know how French call that.

Thanks a lot!

Bruno
lauradee6911

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks strange,I have no experience in that case.

football stencils
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: