Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature Request: Coloring selections of waveform

View previous topic :: View next topic  
naref

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Feature Request: Coloring selections of waveform Reply with quote

HI,

I apologize if this feature request has already been requested.
I use Amadeus Pro frequently to 'chop up' long audio streams. When I've identified a location for splitting, I mark it with a marker and use the [i]split on markers[/i] feature at the conclusion. However, sometimes I need to hunt around in a segment to locate the precise point at which to set the marker. Without going into detail as to why, I often lose my place while hunting and have to start over. It would be helpful to be able to select a portion of the wave form and simply change its foreground color. That way I can use the changes in color to represent different segments of the sound that are independent of the markers that I am using.

Thank you for producing such a practical and affordable waveform editor!
MJC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd be interested in a feature like that too. We can do something like that in Final Cut Pro for audio / video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: