Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VU Meters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davehere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: VU Meters Reply with quote

Hey Martin -

1. What is the chance for VU Meters or the Digital equivalent to be added to the toolbar? It would be better than relying on the calibrated ear.

2. Could the "Normalize command get a "whole" sound/cd option in order to get the whole picture?
George

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Another way to word this request -- or is it a different request altogether (?) -- might there be a way to visually monitor the output of one track while recording a new track? The visual display can be quite helpful for knowing when certain events are coming in a recording.

Thanks!
George
caschleen

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Yes PLEEEAAAASE!!!! Reply with quote

This would be UNBELIEVABLY helpful. It's surprising that Amadeus Pro doesn't have this when the crummy sound editor in Final Cut Pro does at least. I am trying to adjust volume levels across hundreds of tracks and it's driving me INSANE. Please please please please add it. Thanks!
JanetHudgins

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: VU Meters Reply with quote

I agree. It would be very helpful.

Thanks

Janet
/

On 18-May-10, at 9:16 PM, caschleen wrote:
Quote:
This would be UNBELIEVABLY helpful. It's surprising that Amadeus Pro doesn't have this when the crummy sound editor in Final Cut Pro does at least. I am trying to adjust volume levels across hundreds of tracks and it's driving me INSANE. Please please please please add it. Thanks!

Brad S.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also would love to have accurate meters!

Martin from Hairersoft has mentioned in another thread that there are meters in the Playback Controller window under the Windows menu. Unfortunately there are no notches or numbers to say what those meters are so there are largely useless except in troubleshooting situations.
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: VU Meters Reply with quote

Upgraded vu-meters are in the pipeline... If you would like to beta-test, please
drop me an email off-list. Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: