Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New feature : invert one phase in a stereo record in batch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: New feature : invert one phase in a stereo record in batch Reply with quote

How can I realize the following in batch mode ?

I've transferred a vinyl record to digital through a external device (MicroTrack 24/96).
Then I've used Amadeus Pro 1.4 to split the record in many tracks, suppressed some noise, etc...

I don't know for what reason, but some records have one of the 2 tracks whose phase is inverted : it results in a strange space hearing, but if you listen it in a mono system, for instance with the internal loudspeaker of an iphone, it sounds very bad.

It is possible to correct it according to the following method :
1- First, select one whole track (left or right, but not the both)
2- Then in the menu effect/stereo utilities, select phase invert (in french, menu "Effets / utilitaires stéréo..." puis "inverser les phases" : only the selected phase is inverted.
3- Save the transformed record : it's now OK.

But now, I want to apply it on an entire album using a batch mode ("traitement par lot" in french) but I don't know how to select a whole left track only (or a whole right track) in order to invert it : this kind of action seems to be not allowed in batch mode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: