Soundflower ok to use?

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

CP Heaton

Soundflower ok to use?

Post by CP Heaton »

Is unsupported Sunflower 1.6.6 still ok to download and use for audio capture to Amadeus Pro? Anything better?
thx.
CP=

LeeWalker

RE:

Post by LeeWalker »

As far as i am concerned soundflower is a legitimate piece of software. I've had it installed on most of my macs over the years and it has never given me any trouble.

Sarah Alawami

Soundflower ok to use?

Post by Sarah Alawami »

I use loopback now. Soundflower has ben abandoned and you can do a lot more with loop back such as nested devices. I have my vm and a hardware board routed through for when I do my video stuff and audio stuff in windows.

Take care.
On Jan 23, 2017, at 11:28 PM, LeeWalker <forum2mail@hairersoft.com> wrote:

As far as i am concerned soundflower is a legitimate piece of software. I've had it installed on most of my macs over the years and it has never given me any trouble.

Jim Edgar

Soundflower ok to use?

Post by Jim Edgar »

Indeed.  Have played with Jackpilot and a few others which always were a little sketchy.  Loopback is a solid bit of work.  

https://www.rogueamoeba.com/loopback/

- J

Jim Edgar

jimedgarvoices.com -  @jimedgarvoices

justaskjimvo.studio - @justaskjimvo

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com (marrie12@gmail.com)> wrote:
I use loopback now.   Soundflower has ben abandoned and you can do a lot more with loop back such as nested devices. I have my vm and a hardware board routed through for when I do my video stuff and audio stuff in windows.

Take care.
On Jan 23, 2017, at 11:28 PM, LeeWalker <forum2mail@hairersoft.com (forum2mail@hairersoft.com)> wrote: