Bulk Track Export

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

anothervenue

Bulk Track Export

Post by anothervenue »

Hey everyone,

I have used Amadeus Pro for a while as its intended Swiss Army Knife use for quick projects, but have been wanting to put it into my actual production pipeline for instructional videos.

I have version 1.5.4 and am considering upgrading, but there seems to be a way of working that I can't seem to do and was wondering if it is even possible.

What I would love, is to take an imported (or recorded) track, select a section, cut/paste to a new track, repeat for each of the takes that are good, then export each of the tracks as separate files, but in one bulk export.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if it's possible

Jim Edgar

Bulk Track Export

Post by Jim Edgar »

The only step which is not directly supported is the "Export Tracks to Separate Files" step.  I use 1.5.4 mostly (hardware-prevented from the new version until I replace my aging mac in the studio...) and have not found that option.

Everything else is simple menu options.

hope that helps,

- Jim

Gerard Bik

Bulk Track Export

Post by Gerard Bik »

If you can think of a convenient way to add markers between the
pasted parts, you can use 'Split according to markers...' when you
are done.

The menu item "Mark selection" might be uselful.

--
______________________ _
Gerard Bik grafische vormgeving
Van Aerssenstraat 263
2582 JM Den Haag
070 3554081

IEDP gecertificeerd

anothervenue

Post by anothervenue »

Thanks for the responses.

Right now copy to new file and then save as works, but it would be very nice to do all the work within one .amad file, and then export all the tracks with an ordered naming convention.

I have an Automator workflow for renaming, but I have to apply the AU effects before I cut the file into pieces.

Overall, still a great piece of software.