Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot save a quicktime file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkphoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Cannot save a quicktime file Reply with quote

I just bought the upgrade to Amadeus Pro 2.05. When I open a Quicktime .mov file (containing video) and edit the audio, and save it back to a Quicktime file again, no file is created. It looks like it is saving (the save window comes up and a progress bar ensues). However, no file is created on my drive. I need to save as a .mov file to preserve the video content.

I've tried deleting the preference file, and repairing permissions on my disk and rebooting the computer.

I was able to do this import/edit/save process successfully ONCE with the demo version, but now it won't work at all, even using the same files I originally tested it on. Any ideas?

I am on a Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz core i7 with 8 GB RAM OSX 10.7.2
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Cannot save a quicktime file Reply with quote

Quote:
I just bought the upgrade to Amadeus Pro 2.05. When I open a Quicktime .mov file (containing video) and edit the audio, and save it back to a Quicktime file again, no file is created. It looks like it is saving (the save window comes up and a progress bar ensues). However, no file is created on my drive. I need to save as a .mov file to preserve the video content.

In principle, this should just work… Dod you get any error messages printed to the Console? Also, would you be able to give me a Dropbox link to a sample file?
Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Gerard Bik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Cannot save a quicktime file Reply with quote

That would be my favourite workflow too.
Gerard

Quote:
I wonder if he should extract the audio from his .mov file and work with that instead.Bob Buchholz

Quote:
--
______________________ _
Gerard Bik grafische vormgeving
Van Aerssenstraat 263
2582 JM Den Haag
070 3554081

IEDP gecertificeerd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: