Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

License key activation problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Komakino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: License key activation problem Reply with quote

I've just purchased a license key but I'm getting a strange message when I enter my details in to the registration pop-up.

The application is disabled!

The application has been tampered with. Please do not modify the executable or its resources in any way.

If you are using a space-saving application like CleanMyMac, please make sure that it does not modify the Amadeus Pro application. In order to register it again, please download a fresh copy from www.hairersoft.com first.

Just to clarify, I'm not using CleanMyMac or anything similar, neither have I modified the app in any way. I downloaded a fresh copy as suggested but same problem occurs. Using 10.5.1 and an iMac G5 - the trial version was working fine.

I'm mystified - please help.
Thanks
Komakino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: For general info and Leopard 10.5.1 users Reply with quote

Have solved this now with help from Martin.

There is a bug in Leopard 10.5.1 which interferes with the license activation of AP 2.0.4. Updating to Leopard 10.5.8 fixes this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: