Repair center -- repair all, please!

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

IrlSmith

Repair center -- repair all, please!

Post by IrlSmith »

As I recall, there was a "repair all" function in the Repair Center under Amadeus II. I can't find this in AP (1.5.4) and I expect it was eliminated because you believe it's better to have the user apply some judgement before actually accepting a repair. However, if I set the threshold right (low sensitivity), I'd like to just charge ahead and do the whole record; it's a pretty old vinyl and I don't have the patience to click through every found problem. Is there a way to do this (a batch file, maybe)? If not, would you consider adding back the "do the whole thing now and don't ask questions" functionality?

Sonic Purity

Re: Repair center -- repair all, please!

Post by Sonic Purity »

IrlSmith wrote:As I recall, there was a "repair all" function in the Repair Center under Amadeus II. I can't find this in AP (1.5.4) and I expect it was eliminated because you believe it's better to have the user apply some judgement before actually accepting a repair. However, if I set the threshold right (low sensitivity), I'd like to just charge ahead and do the whole record; it's a pretty old vinyl and I don't have the patience to click through every found problem. Is there a way to do this (a batch file, maybe)? If not, would you consider adding back the "do the whole thing now and don't ask questions" functionality?
Another option is to use ClickRepair. I switched to that awhile ago. I still like having the Repair Centre in Amadeus Pro, especially for hand-fixing things. Yet for bulk automated click and pop repairs, i'm finding ClickRepair superior. There are older threads on this topic here in this forum, with others weighing in with their thoughts.
))Sonic((