Multiple files in a track?

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

andymo805

Post by andymo805 »

Hi...
Much of what I use Amadeus Pro for is to add sound clips to existing songs. When I add a second & third clip they butt up next to the first. Is it possible to add multiple cuts to a track that are not connected to others in the same track?

Thanks for your advice!

rfwilmut

Post by rfwilmut »

How are you adding them? I find that if I drag a new clip in on top of an existing recording it makes a new track with the clip at the beginning. Where the insertion point is would be more helpful, but you can easily slide the clip to anywhere you want in its track. AFAIK you can't get more than one clip on any track (which again would be helpful).

andymo805

Post by andymo805 »

Thanks for the reply... I get the same result when I drag or add clips. It does start a new track. It's doable... but when I add 15-20 clips to a song... it gets a bit busy. Maybe it'll be an upgrade in the future.

Thanks again.

CDJonah_alt

Post by CDJonah_alt »

Flatten or flatten to a new file?

Chuck

andymo805 wrote:
Thanks for the reply... I get the same result when I drag or add clips. It does start a new track. It's doable... but when I add 15-20 clips to a song... it gets a bit busy. Maybe it'll be an upgrade in the future.

Thanks again.

Amadeus forum mailing list
Unsubscribe / change settings at http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/forum_list