update disappears

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

mustbjones

update disappears

Post by mustbjones »

This has happened several times. I manually check for the AMPro update via the Preferences box (after seeing it posted on VersionTracker.) I have the option of downloading and installing or going to the web page. But when I select the former noting happens. I can't find the file anywhere on the computer. So what is happening?

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

update disappears

Post by Martin Hairer »

This has happened several times. I manually check for the AMPro
update via the Preferences box (after seeing it posted on
VersionTracker.) I have the option of downloading and installing or
going to the web page. But when I select the former noting
happens. I can't find the file anywhere on the computer. So what
is happening?
That was a bug that should have been corrected in version 1.4. If you
update manually, then the automatic updates should work for future
versions. Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

mikesmith007

Trend Micro Geek Squad

Post by mikesmith007 »

Our Trend Micro Geek Squad USA agents are always there to help you out on phone, online, in your house and even at other locations. Our agents are also into offering remote assistance for all those users who are in the look out of instant and hassle-free solutions for their problems. There is no other technical support team that stands by its customers the way we do.Webroot Geek Squad has expert and geeks who are repair and service professionals. Call Geek Squads at Geek squad phone number.
We deliver results by getting devices and gadgets up and running in a smooth manner within a matter of seconds.
We are adept at setting up the technological devices of the users while showing them the right way of using the devices.
We are also into extending the lifetime of the products being used by people simply by giving them a new and fresh lease of life through expert repairs.We will solve all your problems and answer all your questions within a very short span of time.
We fix all your gadgets and systems no matter where you got them.Geek squad tech support has expert and geeks who are repair and service professionals. Call Geek Squads at Geek squad phone number.