Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

adding ID3 tags and artwork

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairepegg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: adding ID3 tags and artwork Reply with quote

Hello-
I did search this topic and have not found an answers, so my apologies if it has been discussed. I am a voiceover artist and am testing Amadeus Pro to use for recording/editing single track voice in my home studio. I very much like the program, but need to know how to add ID3 tags and artwork to files, so that when I submit MP3 files to clients they have my headshot and contact info attached. I know that this can be done in iTunes, but would like to see if it is do-able right from Amadeus.

Thanks so much for any info!

Claire
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: adding ID3 tags and artwork Reply with quote

Click on the "Info" button or hit command-I to add metadata, including
artwork. Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

padmavyuha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way to add Composer info in the Metadata in Amadeus? I'm mostly working on classical pieces, and it'd save a lot of time and extra apps if I could pop in the composer whilst adding the title/performer details here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: