What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act ..

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

SebastianStudios007

What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act ..

Post by SebastianStudios007 »

What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act as markers that I can use to create a track where if I rewind it will rewind marker by marker instead of just to the beginning or just to the end?

Thanks in advance for reading and replying to my posts,

Sebastian

rfwilmut

Re: What can markers be used for? I want to know if they act

Post by rfwilmut »

SebastianStudios007 wrote: I want to know if they act as markers that I can use to create a track where if I rewind it will rewind marker by marker instead of just to the beginning or just to the end?
In APro, Command-left arrow will take you to the next marker back from the insertion point, Command-right arrow to the next marker after. It will also select between the insertion point and the marker, so be careful not to hit delete!

SebastianStudios007

What happens to the markers after export was my question..

Post by SebastianStudios007 »

What happens to the markers after export was my question, meaning will those marker be recognized externally in an audio program, say for the ability to rewind or fast forward using the markers from AMP.

Thank You for reading and replying to my post,

Sebastian

rfwilmut

Re: What happens to the markers after export was my question

Post by rfwilmut »

SebastianStudios007 wrote:What happens to the markers after export was my question, meaning will those marker be recognized externally in an audio program, say for the ability to rewind or fast forward using the markers from AMP.
If you save as AIFF the markers will be retained and appear in other programs. QuickTime player gives you a drop-down list of markers and you can go straight to any of them. Bias Peak displays the markers in the waveform.