Thank You! <3

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Jayenkai

Thank You! <3

Post by Jayenkai »

As a first time Mac user, (I jumped on the M1-Bus) and a long time 20-year-old-copy-of CoolEdit Pro user, I found having to switch to Audacity a horrible experience.
I've never had an app that allows me to open a .wav file easily, but makes me jump through hoops in order to save it back out again without it ending up in a propriety format, elsewhere on the drive. Whose idea was that?! Crazy!!

Anyway, a visitor on my site recommended Amadeus Pro to me, and I gave it a quick go.
I wasn't sure on the first boot, but very quickly became a fan. It actually saves, which is the biggest selling point, IMO!

I originally popped over here to ask for a realtime VUMeter/Bar thing, but as I was typing my original request, I thought about how odd it was that it would in fact be completely missing, so had a little play and actually found what I wanted within "Window/Playback Controller"
It seems you've thought of everything that I personally need in an audio editor, and I'm truly thankful that this software exists.

Thanks, and thanks again.
Jayenkai