Problem with Cursor scrolling on 28.5'' display

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

piquadrat_pi2

Post by piquadrat_pi2 »

I now use Amadeus pro v2.6 but the Cursor stops moving on when I play a amadeus audio file. I have macOS 10.14.5 and use a new Mac mini 2018. Only a very small cursor continues to scroll. This happens with every soundfile. On my iMay 27'' evrything works great.
Could you please help me? Thank you in advance.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Post by Martin Hairer »

This sounds like the kind of behaviour that is controlled by the "General" section of Amadeus's preferences panel. Are you sure that both computers have the same settings there? Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

piquadrat_pi2

Post by piquadrat_pi2 »

The settings are exact the same but the problem remains. So sorry, but thank you for your fast reply...

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Problem with Cursor scrolling on 28.5' display

Post by Martin Hairer »

Could you please send me a screenshot showing what you mean by the "Cursor" that stops moving and the "small cursor" that continues to move? Also, you screen seems quite large. Does this also happen when the sound window is smaller or only when it is about as wide as the whole screen? Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

philxm

performance problem

Post by philxm »

A recent upgrade to Mac OS 10.14.5 left my Amadeus version performing poorly. I upgraded to the latest version, 2.5.3, but the performance problems persist. The program runs very sluggishly, primarily when scrolling – which is now jumpy where it had always before been smooth -- and selecting. There is also a lag between when I hit Play and when playback begins -- a brief lag, to be sure, but one that disturbs the nervous system when trying to work in as close to realtime as possible, and makes for an unenjoyable experience.

Please let me know if I need to describe the issues, or my hardware/software, more precisely.

--Phil