Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any Amadeuos Pro users in Melbourne Australia ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mel Blachford

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Are there any Amadeuos Pro users in Melbourne Australia ? Reply with quote

Hi forum users. I recently changed over from a simple windows program to convert my vinyl LPs to CD. I have set Amadeus Pro up correctly and have successfully recorded my first LP as a file.

I wonder if there is a kind Mac Amadeuos Pro user in Melbourne Australia who might spare the time to give me a tutorial on how they go about cleaning up cracks (big ones) and reducing minor cracks ? then chopping up the file into individual tracks.

my email address is mblached@netspace.net.au or you can reply to the forum.
I am 70 and consider myself reasonably computer literate. However I find a demo is worth a thousand readings of the manual.
Best wishes Mel Blachford
dnr16

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mel,

I live in Melbourne (Brunswick) and would be happy for you to get in touch. I use Amadeus Pro specifically for transferring vinyl to CD and while I don't claim to be an expert yet, I'd be glad to pass on what I can.

I'm going to be fairly busy the next couple of weeks, so mid-July might be a good time to meet. Send me a pm with your phone number, maybe?

Danny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: