Markers during recording

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Guntis

Markers during recording

Post by Guntis »

Hi,
Could you please add button to insert markers during recording? I record lectures and from time to time main speaker or his/her translator makes some mistakes, and I'd like to mark those places so that when I finish recording I could easily find those places and could edit them.
PC is consumer stuff for me. Like a coffee machine - it does it’s job. But Mac - Mac is love, it’s like a Porsche - style, design and feeling of well spent money.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Markers during recording

Post by Martin Hairer »

Could you please add button to insert markers during recording? I
record lectures and from time to time main speaker or his/her
translator makes some mistakes, and I'd like to mark those places so
that when I finish recording I could easily find those places and
could edit them.
Hit 'm' for inserting a marker and show up a dialog and tab for
inserting one without showing a dialog. Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Guntis

Post by Guntis »

Thank you! Please include this information in Amadeus Pro Help file--I searched there but couldn't find.

Maybe it would still be OK to add "Insert Marker" button in Record dialog? (to the left from the Cancel button maybe?) It's not that easy to remember all those shortcuts - I use GarageBand, Logic Express, Wiretap Studio, Audio Hijack Pro, and Amadeus Pro. Inserting markers is very important for me, but if the time between the recording sessions is 2-3 months, I simply forget them… Button would always be before my nose. :-)
PC is consumer stuff for me. Like a coffee machine - it does it’s job. But Mac - Mac is love, it’s like a Porsche - style, design and feeling of well spent money.