Batch process to generate markers or silence in Am. Pro?

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

jacob.und

Batch process to generate markers or silence in Am. Pro?

Post by jacob.und »

I've looked through the manual and forum for this, but haven;t found anything that would answer the question. *Edit: This is regarding Amadeus Pro*

I've purchased some sample cds, and there are multiple loops per cd track. I've read how to insert makers using silence, and then how to split the track according to silence, but here's my question:

Ultimately, I would like to batch process the split of quite a few tracks. Can I generate a batch process that will automagically insert marker based on silence or split the track?

Here's what I'm thinking for procedure- please let me know if you think this can be done, or if you have better ideas on how to accomplish this:

Batch process -> duplicate tracks (preserving the un-split file)

Then with the duplicated tracks -? generate markers according to silence -> split track according to markers.

If necessary, I was thinking I could then batch process the split files to trim silence.

Any ideas? Thanks!!!
By the way, I've used this program as a registered user for sometime now, and have to say that this program is rock-solid machine. Obviously well built. Stable, reliable and gets the job done. Thanks!!!!

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Batch process to generate markers on silence?

Post by Martin Hairer »

Hi Jacob,
I've purchased some sample cds, and there are multiple loops per cd
track. I've read how to insert makers using silence, and then how to
split the track according to silence, but here's my question:

Ultimately, I would like to batch process the split of quite a few
tracks. Can I generate a batch process that will automagically
insert marker based on silence or split the track?
Sorry, but the "Generate Markers" is not accessible from the batch
processor... Regards,

Martin

HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/