Playback suddenly goes to half speed

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

apm

Post by apm »

Hi there, I'm using Amadeus Pro with Mac OS X (Leopard) and I have a really annoying thing happening regularly when I'm editing a file. Suddenly the playback is going at half speed and the recorded voice sounds like a drunken boob in slow motion. I can't find anything in the documentation -- am I accidentally hitting a shortcut key for some really great feature, or is this a glitch? I have to save and restart the program for playback to go back to normal.

Gerard Bik

Post by Gerard Bik »

Hi there, I'm using Amadeus Pro with Mac OS X (Leopard) and I have a really annoying thing happening regularly when I'm editing a file. Suddenly the playback is going at half speed and the recorded voice sounds like a drunken boob in slow motion. I can't find anything in the documentation -- am I accidentally hitting a shortcut key for some really great feature, or is this a glitch? I have to save and restart the program for playback to go back to normal.
Up and down arrows are shortcuts for speed of playback.
--
______________________ _
Gerard Bik grafische vormgeving
Van Aerssenstraat 263
2582 JM Den Haag
070 3554081

apm

THANK YOU!

Post by apm »

You have just improved my life by leaps and bounds. Thanks!