Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Units licence issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fedor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:23 pm    Post subject: Audio Units licence issues Reply with quote

Hi, up until about two months ago, I was able to use most of the plugins I use with Pro Tools with Amadeus. These include plugins by Waves, Eventide and Native Instruments --their latest versions.

For some reason I can't understand, I have been getting an error message every time I try to use one of those now.

I get a message saying [PLUGIN NAME Goes here] Does not have a license. Please check that you have a valid licence..." However they are all licensed. They are all 64bit since I use them with Pro Tools 11. But the most important thing is that I don't recall changing anything in the past few months.

Things I've done already:
Reinstalled all plugins (even though they work fine with Pro Tools)
Tried running Amadeus in 32bit mode

Can you help me? Thanks!
Scot Rueter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: I get a message saying [PLUGIN NAME Goes here] Does not have Reply with quote

Fedor
I'm having similar problems. I've gotten them to work by transferring my waves license from a USB key to my laptop thru WAVES Central. Kinda inconvenient even the amount of work I do on laptop and consoles.
Have you had luck with any solutions?
Scot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: