Welcome to the Amadeus user's forum

This read-only forum contains useful bits of information about Amadeus and on how to use this forum.

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Welcome to the Amadeus user's forum

Post by Martin Hairer »

Hopefully you will this a valuable resource. You may find the following advice and bits of information useful:

1. You can choose to have every new post on he forum sent to your personal email address. Just click on the "Mailing List" and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are registered to the mailing list, you can also post messages simply by sending an email to <forum@hairersoft.com>.

2. The forum is not systematically moderated and messages are not censored. So please show the same respect to others as you would like to be shown to yourself and don't start sterile "flame wars".

3. This is a public forum. Unless you wish to open a debate or obtain feedback from other users, bug reports and feature request should be sent to me directly.

4. Please do not use the "private messaging" feature of this forum to send me messages, but use my normal email address <Martin@HairerSoft.com> instead if you feel that you have a problem that only I can solve. Using the forum for this is not very convenient for me.

Martin