Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macOS Sierra
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CP Heaton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Disappearing marker names Reply with quote

On one of my Amadeus files, the marker names appear in the Markers window but do not appear in the file itself, though they used to.
How can I get them back? Thx.
CP=
jtphil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that info about Temp files. I had the same problem and since it started right around the time I moved to the new MacBook Pro, I thought it had something to do with the new hardware. It did, but not in the way I thought. When I moved to the MacBook Pro, I wiped the Time Capsule clean and started backups afresh, which meant that the Time Capsule had lots of free space.

Thanks again!

--JT
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Disappearing marker names Reply with quote

That's weird. Could you please send me a Dropbox link to that file off-list? Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: