Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to successfully import raw data? Update: Problem solved!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rudy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: How to successfully import raw data? Update: Problem solved! Reply with quote

Update:
I found the solution for the problem: I have overseen the settings at the bottom of the dialogbox for importing raw data!
So my contribution to the discussion changes to:
THANK YOU MARTIN HAIRER FOR THIS ELEGANT SOLUTION FOR RESTORING IMPORTANT LOST DATA !!
------------------
After my laptop suddenly stopped during recording with a drained battery (my fault of course) I started Amadeus Pro again and got the message that temp. files had been placed in the trash and could be got back with the 'import raw data' command. After I did that I saw a flash of a normal waveform for a tenth of a second, and after that a screen with only solid black. Only a strong hiss was heard during playback. I did not change any settings after starting Amadeus again.
Please can anyone explain to me what I did wrong, and how I can retrieve my precious recordings?

Rudy (from the Netherlands)
msisonma

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, what do you suggest that I should. I recorded something and closed my mac and when I opened it my computer froze so I have to reboot. I found my recording in trash and tried to import the file. I saw the data for 10 seconds and then just dark afterwards. Can you please let me know on how I can import the temp data properly. This recording is quite precious to me and I need to retrieve it. Thanks
Rudy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read your contribution just a minute ago and I wondered if your problem already has been solved.
Rudy

msisonma wrote:
Hi, what do you suggest that I should. I recorded something and closed my mac and when I opened it my computer froze so I have to reboot. I found my recording in trash and tried to import the file. I saw the data for 10 seconds and then just dark afterwards. Can you please let me know on how I can import the temp data properly. This recording is quite precious to me and I need to retrieve it. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: