Bad service

Discussion forum for Amadeus users

Moderator: Martin Hairer

Karkajou

Bad service

Post by Karkajou »

Ia there anybody who has trouble with Amadeus Pro?

Ray Foret jr

Bad service

Post by Ray Foret jr »

Would you care to be specific? We can’t help if we don’t know what the trouble is?

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!
On Mar 19, 2016, at 11:24 AM, Karkajou <forum2mail@hairersoft.com> wrote:

Ia there anybody who has trouble with Amadeus Pro?

Karkajou

Post by Karkajou »

I
Hello.

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Martin Hairer and received this message :
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<martin>
(reason: 450 4.7.1 <martin>: Recipient address rejected: Service temporarily unavailable)

I’ve bought Amadeus Pro on november 11, 2014., version 2.1.7. The cost was 39,99$. Order ID : HAI141111-2190-72140

Do I need a new Licence for the 2.2.2 version? It is very expensive compared to the previous version! Is it normal? Do I have to pay this price for this update?

Thank you

Benoit Roy
Last edited by Karkajou on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karkajou

Post by Karkajou »

P.S. : This morning I’ve bought Amadeus Pro 2.2.2 on AppStore. I’ve downloaded it and I’m still waiting for the licence code. Where do I get it?

From Amedeus menu I went to the under-menu Licence management… and clicked on Import licence from App Store…

A window opened with my name (Benoit Roy) the type of licence(Mono user (V1.x), the date of purchase (05/11/2007) and the expiration date (No one)

I've tried to use the licence I had with this version and it is invalid.
I've tried another licence number I had with a more recent version and it doesnt work too.

So, where is the new licence? Where can I get it?

This new version I've bought this morning take over one minute to open. Usually it took just a few secondes.
I use Yosemite.

I use Amadeus Pro very often but now it became very complicated to use it.
I hope that will be solve soon and that I will enjoy again to use it.

Thank you.

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Bad service

Post by Martin Hairer »

Hi,
P.S. : This morning IÂ’ve bought Amadeus Pro 2.2.2 on AppStore. IÂ’ve downloaded it and IÂ’m still waiting for the licence code. Where do I get it?
If you purchase it on the App Store, there's no license. Just trash any copy you already have on your hard drive and reinstall it from within the App Store (under the "Purchased" tab), this will install a copy that runs without asking for a license. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Martin Hairer
Site Admin

Bad service

Post by Martin Hairer »

<martin>
(reason: 450 4.7.1 <martin>: Recipient address rejected: Service temporarily unavailable)
It looks like you tried to send the email to simply "martin" which is rather unlikely to work. The correct email address is martin@hairersoft.com. Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

Karkajou

Post by Karkajou »

At last, the program is installed and it works well, but...

But one thing, the first time I launched it, it did not open and I had to force it to quit the launching with the keys : cmd + alt + esc.

I tried another time to open it, it took over on minute to open and after that it worked well. I closed it.

I tried to open it for a third time and this time it took 2 min. (in the dock, the icon is jumping) before it opens.

It is not normal to take so long for opening. What's the problem?

I have been using Amadeus Pro for more than 10 years. I'm fully satisfied.

But this problem of slow launching bothers me a lot. I hope to find a solution.