Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eek HELP ME - demo user don't want to lose my work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KateS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: eek HELP ME - demo user don't want to lose my work Reply with quote

Howdy, I'm a rank newbie.
I'm in Amadeus Lite demo. I have 2 files, each about 6 hours long. I have tried saving them, but each time it says the files are too large and to try splitting them or trying a different format. I've done this 3 times now, still no files saved, and it has used up 3 of my 7 trial saves. (did you know that an unsuccessful save still counts as one of your 7 saves?)

gaaa

I want to purchase the program, but don't want to lose the recordings I've already made but can't save.

Normally I assume I could purchase the Amadeus Lite program and enter the key, but I have the feeling I should be buying Amadeus Pro. I doubt I'll need the multithreading, but I would like to have the recording timers.

How should I proceed so as not to lose the recordings???
If I just purchase AP, can I input the license code into Amadeus Lite demo and unlock everything?
Alternately, is there a format that is lossless that I can save these files as, so I can work on them further once I have the full program?

Eagerly awaiting replies…
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: