Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to Stop Update Alert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
schneb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Need to Stop Update Alert Reply with quote

It is a habit of mine to automatically try and update Amadeus Pro. However, this time it requires OS 10.9, and for reasons I'd rather not go in to, I am staying on OS10.6.8. OK, fine, Amadeus Pro still works like a champ, but now I am constantly getting "Do you want to install now or after you quit?"

How do I get rid of this window for good?

Thanks in advance.
Martin Hairer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Need to Stop Update Alert Reply with quote

The latest version works fine on 10.6, what makes you believe that it needs 10.9?
Regards,

Martin

--
HairerSoft
http://www.hairersoft.com/

schneb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh... that is strange. When I updated via the Amadeus window, it said it was not compatible. However, when I downloaded the latest version straight from the front page (after reading your reply), it installed fine. Go figure. I am up to date. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: