Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiband denoising saved my bacon.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjboyd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Multiband denoising saved my bacon. Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks.
I took part in the RPM challenge to record an album in February.
As I was recording guitar to a hard-drive recorder, some of the recordings picked up some buzz and hum.
I downloaded a few trial copies of some recommended "9/10 and 10/10 rated" audio restoration tools, but met with limited success.
I'd used the suppress white noise a few years back in AP while restoring some tape recordings for a friend and we were both pretty happy with the results.
So this time I loaded my tracks into AP, and within a minute my noise problems were history using the multiband denoiser.
I found it to be an easy to use and intuitive tool.
If you haven't tried it, it's a great alternative to some very expensive options out there.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: