Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to choose tracks.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gabriele Battaglia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: How to choose tracks. Reply with quote

Hi all.This is my first message to this forum.
I’m a VoiceOver user and I’ve just bought Amadeus Pro which seems really powerful and nice to use.
My question has to do with how to manage multiple tracks within an Audio document.
From a VoiceOver user, how can I choose one track, how can I pass from a track to another and how Can I know what track I’m working on?
Thanks. Gabriel. —Namasté!
Sent from my iMac27. (Libero)
Papadoppulus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: How to choose tracks. Reply with quote

Hi Gabriel,
I’m a bit confused now and you might help to understand your question. Wasn’t it you I answered exactly this question a few days ago in another forum? You seemed to understand and find the instructions helpful. I might confuse you with another person but I’m quite sure. I wrote: to switch between tracks press n and to check which track is active press Shift + Space.

Jürgen
Quote:
Am 11.01.2015 um 02:38 schrieb Gabriele Battaglia <iz4apu@libero.it (iz4apu@libero.it)>:
Hi all.This is my first message to this forum.
I’m a VoiceOver user and I’ve just bought Amadeus Pro which seems really powerful and nice to use.
My question has to do with how to manage multiple tracks within an Audio document.
From a VoiceOver user, how can I choose one track, how can I pass from a track to another and how Can I know what track I’m working on?
Thanks. Gabriel. —Namasté!
Sent from my iMac27. (Libero)

_______________________________________________Amadeus forum mailing listUnsubscribe / change settings at http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/forum_list
Gabriele Battaglia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:50 am    Post subject: How to choose tracks. Reply with quote

Hi and thanks for your answer.
I did ask the same question elsewehere, days ago but this answer is the
most useful. I didn't know about the n key to change the active track?
Does work also shift+n to rewards cickling tracks?

Thanks again and have a lovely day.

Gabriel.
Papadoppulus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: How to choose tracks. Reply with quote

Hi Gabriel,
I don't know wether Shift + Enter works but I don't think so.
All the best
Jürgen

Quote:
Am 12.01.2015 um 08:49 schrieb Gabriele Battaglia <iz4apu@libero.it>:

Hi and thanks for your answer.
I did ask the same question elsewehere, days ago but this answer is the most useful. I didn't know about the n key to change the active track?
Does work also shift+n to rewards cickling tracks?

Thanks again and have a lovely day.

Gabriel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: