Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Move to marker

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekoninda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Move to marker Reply with quote

I'm adding this topic, in the hope that in the future, it might save another user from wasting time looking for how to move the view of the waveform to the next or previous marker. I spent about an hour searching for this feature, which I was pretty sure I had used before. But it didn't show up in any menu, nor as a forum topic, nor in the Amadeus help, nor could I find it in the Amadeus Manual.

It is in the manual, but searching for "move to maker" won't find it. "Find marker" is also a fruitless search. Curiously, there is no mention of a way to move to a marker in the "Markers" section of the manual. You would have to guess the phrase "Moves insertion point to the previous marker", in order to get the search function of Preview to find the method. My guess is that no one would ever guess this phrase.

However, the method for moving to a marker is <option> and <option>, which will get you to the previous and next markers, respectively. This can be found on page 37 of the current English version of the manual, in the section Keyboard Shortcuts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: