Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interface questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmccord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Interface questions Reply with quote

I finally upgraded to Amadeus Pro 2. Not that I needed to. Really, it was just to honor Martin's work. v1 was doing all that I needed it to do.

Anyway, there are a couple things so far about the v2 UI that I don't understand:

1. I had a strange experience last night while editing my first sound file in v2: I did something (I don't know what) such that, when I selected a range while zoomed out, the range it showed me was somewhat shifted from what it showed when I zoomed in. That made editing a torture, since I couldn't trust my selections unless I was zoomed way in. And it happened consistently. Today I can't duplicate that difficulty. Any idea what I did wrong last night?

2. Is there a way to disable the ability to drag a selection? I almost never need to drag a selection. What I do need—often!—is to grab the edge of a selection and drag the edge left or right. But sometimes when I grab the left edge, the entire selection gets dragged, even though the cursor icon was a vertical line with an arrow on either side of it (not a single, angled arrow). Doesn't happen when I grab the right edge. What's going on?

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: