Mailing ListMailing List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bulk Track Export

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anothervenue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Bulk Track Export Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I have used Amadeus Pro for a while as its intended Swiss Army Knife use for quick projects, but have been wanting to put it into my actual production pipeline for instructional videos.

I have version 1.5.4 and am considering upgrading, but there seems to be a way of working that I can't seem to do and was wondering if it is even possible.

What I would love, is to take an imported (or recorded) track, select a section, cut/paste to a new track, repeat for each of the takes that are good, then export each of the tracks as separate files, but in one bulk export.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if it's possible
Jim Edgar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Bulk Track Export Reply with quote

The only step which is not directly supported is the "Export Tracks to Separate Files" step.  I use 1.5.4 mostly (hardware-prevented from the new version until I replace my aging mac in the studio...) and have not found that option.

Everything else is simple menu options.

hope that helps,

- Jim
Gerard Bik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Bulk Track Export Reply with quote

If you can think of a convenient way to add markers between the
pasted parts, you can use 'Split according to markers...' when you
are done.

The menu item "Mark selection" might be uselful.

--
______________________ _
Gerard Bik grafische vormgeving
Van Aerssenstraat 263
2582 JM Den Haag
070 3554081

IEDP gecertificeerd
anothervenue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses.

Right now copy to new file and then save as works, but it would be very nice to do all the work within one .amad file, and then export all the tracks with an ordered naming convention.

I have an Automator workflow for renaming, but I have to apply the AU effects before I cut the file into pieces.

Overall, still a great piece of software.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.hairersoft.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: